Review: Arun Power Bank Cuties Series 5600mAh



Model: Y202
INPUT: 5V-1A
OUTPUT: 5V-1A (maximum)
CAPACITY: 5600mAh
SELF-CHARGING TIME: 6 TO 7 HOURS
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 125g
PRODUCT MEASUREMENT: 47 x 26 x 92 mm



Arun Power Bank Cuties Series 5600mAh


 My sister and I have gone to four different malls looking for an affordable power bank and we ended up buying an Arun Power Bank in Digibabe. It costs 995 php and it comes with five different colors: orange, green, blue, pink, and purple. Since there are only two items left, one is pink and the other is orange, my sister chose pink and mine is orange. I prefer blue or purple, though, since it is my favorite color but orange will do.

So, why did we choose this Arun Power Bank Cuties Series?
1. It is affordable.
     Plus points: according to the sales lady, this specific item is marketable. This item is also tested          compared to the first power bank of the same brand that we were planning to buy from them. 
2. It has LED power capacity light. It makes it easy for you to know how much power is left.
3. Catchy to the eye. LOL!

Me and my sister's combined PROS of this product:

  • it doesn't heat up when you're using it unless it is put in a closed zone or spot like bags, etc.
  • charges your phone fast
  • when you charge the power bank, it does not heat up even if you charge it for 6 hours
  • handy
Our combined CONS of this product:
  • the USB cable that comes with it is only for Samsung phones; therefore not suited for iPhone (kaya I use my iPhone's cable whenever I use the power bank)
  • no adapter (that's why I bought a separate adapter of the same brand; it is worth 100 php; see 4th picture)

My brother's phone trying the Arun power bank




COME BACK SOON FOR THE UPDATE OF HOW MANY TIMES I WAS ABLE TO CHARGE MY iPhone FROM THE POWER BANK :)

Please leave a comment :)

xx
Yam



Comments

Popular Posts