Review: Backyard Kitchen + Brew, UP Town Center

My college friends and I have been eyeing to try this restaurant out. And so we did! So here is my short and simple review of Backyard Kitchen + Brew:

  Pros:
- customer-friendly staff, very accommodating 
- great hangout place with friends and family
- live singer/band 
- great interior, bar, and clean restroom
- the place is spacious enough but there are still people waiting outside to be seated. Good thing we made a reservation so we don't have to wait

Cons:
- food is pricey and the taste is so-so, nothing special

Food we ordered (in detail):
I ordered their Backyard Burger priced at 285 (it's their best-seller/Backyard favorite). It comes with potato chips and I love it. I wasn't able to finish my burger because I felt too full. So-so lang yung lasa ng burger but pwede na.
We also ordered carbonara which is priced at 300 pesos but the serving is too small and the taste is not so satisfying.
Their chicken lollipop is so-so lang din.
We also ordered fries. This is what I loved at Backyard. Lol

Would I come back? Probably not because I didn't get my money's worth. 


Comments