REVIEW: Sophie Paris Mini Lipstick

Hi! It’s me again! I am just about to give my review about Sophie Paris Mini Lipstick xx

You can choose from the 3 choices Sophie Paris offers. Each choice has 4 different shades of lipstick. I chose this one because it has the shades that suit my skin tone (I have a fair skin tone). This is my first time to buy a lipstick from Sophie Paris and I noticed there was a certain smell coming from the lipstick. It is not awful, mind you. It smells like crayon. And I don't like crayon. Anyways, the shades suit me well!
However, I have not used it much because I still have my Nichido Pretty Tulip lipstick (my favorite!) but when I used it the first time, wow, the color stayed in my lips! I had to wipe my lips using tissue paper so I could reapply them again (it was a habit I developed, I guess). However, I noticed the smell of the lipstick is similar to a crayon or something... It smells weird for me. But there is no weird taste, so don't fret, my friend!
For only 85 PESOS you can have 4 shades that will suit your needs! Whether you feel like being girly or going nude, or want to rock red lips! It’s all in that small box!
Check out my smudge test to see if you like it or not. You're welcome ;)
P.S. When applying it, you have to slant the lipstick. Do not apply it pointedly or it will break!


SPL12

SPL11

SPL8

SPL7

Comments

Popular Posts