Tag! You're It! Is back

Let me ask you something. What do you do when a friend tags you in a post where they give 20 facts about them and you are instructed to do the same and tag 10 or 15 other friends so they would do the same? Oh, me? I tried (I swear) to do it. The first tag! you're it kind of thing that was, of course, tagged to me was the 10 or 20 books you've read that you could not forget. I was halfway on my list when I ran out of title of books. I actually did not run out of books but I was too shy to list 'em all! Because I read books like 50 Shades of Grey, Seduction and Snacks, etc. etc. Heheh!

But, but, but! The other day I was tagged (again). This time it's about 20 interesting facts about me! Yep, about me! This should be easy, right? So, without further ado, here are 20 facts about me:

1. I love the Eiffel Tower!
2. I have an Eiffel Tower coin bank, picture holder, bag, coin purse, glow in the dark building block, coffee mug, flower vase (Eiffel Tower shape!!!), and, um... what else? Oh, my phone's wallpaper is also an Eiffel Tower!
3. I like neon colors, specifically blue and pink.
4. Tattoos (yes, that 1 peso chips) is my all-time favorite!
5. I love RnB.
6. I cringe and get goosebumps whenever I see small holes. You know that viral video on Youtube where a woman has holes on her breasts? Yes, those holes make me cringe and want to puke.
7. I am a hopeless romantic. Zzzzzzz....
8. Most of my moles are in my arms. Like, 7-9 moles in both arms.
9. Chocolates are to die for!
10. Romantic comedy kind of movies never gets old for me.
11. Beach lovin' all the time.
12. Classy >>>
13. Making desserts > cooking viands. But I want to learn to cook, too.
14. I love learning new language! I speak intermediate French and Spanish.

15. Summer is my favorite season! Well, I only two choices, so summer it is.
16. Rain makes me want to say all the bad words. Heheh! I hate when it rains and I'm outside!
17. I don't like sisig.
18. Tea is my #dotd. Drink of the day *wink*
19. Frustrated singer. (Thank you, Starmaker, for making my dreams come true!)
20. I peel the skin off my lips when idk, maybe when I'm bored and thinking of something. Weirdo...

Adios!

Comments

Popular Posts