RANDOM: Why You Should Use a Cord Protector for Your iPhone Charger

Are you the kind of person who jumps on the bandwagon immediately or not? If yes, your phone's charger might now have a cord protector. Yes, yes? Or maybe you are still thinking of getting one and at the same time weighing the pros and cons of this new invention.

You may think people are only using a cord protector for their phone because it is a new innovation in the world of technology, but come to think of it, it might as well be helpful. Why? First, the reason that this cord protector was "invented" is to prevent your phone's charger's cord to bend which could damage it. Buying a new iPhone charger is more expensive than these protectors which only costs 20 to 30 PHP per piece. By the way, the standard iPhone charger needs about 3 1/2 to 4 pieces of these springs.

As for me, I did not immediately buy this idea because I was thinking, "eh, just another expenses". I was also thinking it will become obsolete eventually, so why do I have to stress myself tangling those? But, I realized it could really be helpful. Aside from I don't want to buy a new phone charger, I hate when they get dirty (because iPhone chargers are color white and eventually they turn to dirty white, sometimes gray). So, today I have decided to jump on the bandwagon and join those teenagers who have their chargers tangled by colorful, sometimes neon, springs.

Comments

Popular Posts