Best Friend Adventures: Lilac Street, Marikina Foodtrip ft. Barney's Burger and Cookie Mug

I am so ecstatic to share that I have finally brought my best friend to Lilac Street in Marikina City!

Our first destination was Barney's Burger. This is my third time while it is my best friend's first. We both ordered Fully Loaded Supreme with fries.

I wasn't able to take photos of their menu but their cheapest burger costs 50php while the most expensive is the Fully Loaded which costs 109php without fries. If you want fries, you just have to add 20php.

You also have a choice between Classic or Supreme. Although this was my third time, I still do not know the difference between the two. So we asked the lady at the counter and she said the Supreme has bigger patties.

They offer drinks and ice cream, too.

This is really one of the best burgers in town! I prefer it more than Boyong's (located in San Roque, Marikina City) although the latter is also delicious.

Fully Loaded Supreme has cheese, cabbage, tomato, cucumber, and patties. Speaking of patties, they were very fantastic! I couldn't get enough of it! If only my stomach could store two burgers in one sitting, I would buy two.

I think the place boasts at least 6-8 tables good for 4-5 persons each. It is also air-conditioned. I definitely recommend this place for a quick bite!
Fully Loaded Supreme with fries, 129php

Our next destination was Cookie Mug.
This is our first time so we ordered as much as we could. We had a slice of chocolate cake, brownies, caramel tea, and the famous cookie shot. The two kinds of brownies that we ordered instantly became my favorite because I have a sweet tooth. On the other hand, the chocolate cake did not live up to my expectations but nevertheless it still tastes good. The cookie shot comes in small, medium, and large size. You can pair it with milk or not. You can also pair it with chocolate, vanilla, mocha, or caramel flavored drinks but you have to add a few pesos.

The place is big enough. It has a couch and several tables good for two. The staff were accommodating as well although I have read some reviews on Zomato and people are saying they did not enjoy their Cookie Mug experience.

Chocolate cake


One side of the store

Instant fave!
Soft and moist brownies with melted chocolate on top which really tastes good
and will definitely be liked by sweet toothed people like me


Another favorite! Chewy brownies

Small cookie shot with milk
YUM!




Comments

Popular Posts