iWhite Korea Nose Pack

Hola! Buenos dias!

Today I will be reviewing iWhite Korea Nose Pack! I found it when I dropped by at Watsons Sta. Lucia. You should know that I am not a fan of these whiteheads/blackheads remover products because even though I have those nasty dirt, they aren't extreme. I have my usual facial wash ritual, which is Pond's. I will be blogging about it next.

So, according to the packaging, iWhite Nose pack is a cream type nose pack that conveniently adjusts to the shape of your nose making it easier and more effective in eliminating blackheads and whiteheads. You can use it on oil-prone areas like the nose areas and the T-zone to minimize the appearance of pores and excess oil for a clear, smooth, and radiant skin.

It a) soothes skin while effectively stripping off dirt, b) tightens pores, and c) improves skin texture.

This nose pack comes in handy because it is available in sachets. It is also available in tubes but I did not see it in Watsons. So anyway, I got mine for 18php.

I followed the instructions and waited for about 10-15 minutes before peeling the pack upwards. And voila! I touched the part of my nose and it was noticeably smooth!


What I like about this iWhite Korea Nose Pack:
- comes in tubes and sachets
- affordable
- effective
- available in Watsons and other drugstores

What I don't like about it:
- difficult to remove/peel
- sticky but well, it's what makes it effective

Overall, I will give it a 3/5 rating.
Will I repurchase? Just when I feel like it.

I've only used it twice, though. I used it last Thursday and Tuesday the following week. The recommended times to use this is 2-4 times a week with other iWhite skincare products.



Until then!

xx
Yam

Comments

Popular Posts