Yam's Insight: LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer

In search of a new concealer (because the one I'm using was out of stock from my favorite makeup store), I tumble upon this: LA Girl Pro Conceal in Pure Beige. There are only a few shades left and this is the lightest among the available shades. I am a compulsive buyer and so even though I am not sure with this shade, I bought it. Just because. I got it in a lower price because they were on sale.


The product does not come with a box. It's just it. It has an applicator though, and don't worry because it is a gentle-on-the-skin brush, not the rough ones.

You must know that I am disappointed with the shade that I chose because it is darker than my skin tone!!! It is very obvious when I put concealer under my eyes. It looks like I am tanned but only under my eyes and some parts of my cheeks. Well, no one to blame except me. I should have waited for my favorite concealer to become available.
Another thing I didn't like about this is that it tends to become watery. When I first used it, water flowed instead of liquid in the color of beige. The tube is also not full like what I expect it to be. I'm really not used with concealer in plastic tubes.

I stopped using it because I am really not comfortable with it because of the shade. It really makes me look dark.



Comments

Popular Posts